It can be complicated to calculate what to charge an organization that wants to host your course. Use this Course Fee Calculator to help determine what the cost of your instructor fees should be as well as the cost to the students for the course. Creating a budget for your course will help you ensure you are being compensated correctly.
To purchase and download the Course Fee Calculator, following these steps.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Click on the “Download” button
- Click the “I agree to Terms and Conditions”
- Click on the “Purchase” button. You will be redirected to PayPal where you can use your PayPal account or your credit/debit card to purchase the template.
- Click the “return to merchant” button.
- Click on the blue link “Course Fee Calculator”. The MS Excel file will download to your computer. Save the file on your computer. Note: you will also receive an email with a link to the document.
- Open and use this calculator and start costing out your course or workshop. Note that there are 2 tabs on the Excel template and the second tab must be completed for the supply cost to be entered on the first tab. Only edit the yellow boxes or columns. Leave the white ones alone as they have formulas and will automatically calculate based on your input into the yellow boxes.
- See my blog post for more information and instructions on how to calculate the instructor fees and how to complete a course proposal.
Good luck with your calculating your fee! Don’t hesitate to drop me a note using the contact form if you have a question or concern.